Fabian Wiltschko, M. Sc.
- Assistant Research, PhD Student
- fabian wiltschko∂ kit edu
Experimental investigation of heat transfer in supercritical flows:
- Conduction of experiments at KIT model fluid facility (KIMOF).
- Influence of wall roughness due to corrosion on heat transfer.
- Measurement of heat transfer coefficients and pressure losses.
- Development of new correlation for heat transfer at corroded walls under supercritical pressure conditions.
Applications of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) on thermo-hydraulic problems:
- Neural Networks for prediction of heat transfer under supercritical pressure conditions
- Application of large experimental databases.